‘Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.’
We know that being a parent is not easy; sometimes life is not easy. We are here to help and support. Please ask any member of our pastoral team if you need advice or signposting to relevant support.
- Support for families with the increased cost of living
- Anxiety-Autism tips
- Your Electricity, Gas and Water
- NEW Accessible page on the Go-To! Aimed at Young People with SEND This page aims to ensure that young people with special educational needs and disabilities are aware of some of the common mental health difficulties and things they can try or places they can go to get support. These easy read guides are designed to be understood by young people who may find it hard to read current mental health websites and leaflets, to ensure every young person in North Yorkshire has access to support for their mental health.
- Just B phone support Community Support Helpline available to children suffering with anxiety, low mood, bereavement or isolation. Please also speak to one of the Safeguarding Team in school.
Please see link for a counselling service for children and young people up to the age of 21yrs. Please note this is only free when families can evidence that they are in receipt of a qualifying benefit as below. Sessions are by zoom/teams and young people will receive 6 sessions.
- Universal credit Job seekers allowance PIP
- Housing benefit
- Working child tax credit
- Cost of living crisis payments
- Free school meals
Autism Courses – information available below:
Autumn/Winter 2023-2024 Support.
The following links could help save you money/keep you and your families occupied during the Autumn/Winter: