In January, there is a Sixth Form Information Meeting, held in Constance Green Hall at St Aidan’s. Subject specialists are available to speak for parents and students who wish to discuss their applications.
This year, our Sixth Form Information Evening will be held on Thursday 23rd January 2020 at 5.30pm at St Aidan’s School. This is open to Newcomer students, Newcomer parents and current St Aidan’s and St John Fisher parents.
Individual advice on Sixth Form subjects and careers guidance will be on offer from 5.30pm to 6.15pm when Heads of Subject will be available to talk to you about your proposed subject choices. At 6.30pm there will be presentations in Constance Green Hall, with advice on how to progress towards a successful Sixth Form career.
Year 11 students who currently attend St Aidan’s and St John Fisher will not need to be at this event, as they will receive all Sixth Form Information during the school day on Thursday 23rd January.
Take a look at our film to find out more about our Associated Sixth Form.
- Key Dates Year 12 2019 – 20
- Key Dates Year 13 2019 – 20
- Year 12 Pastoral Parents’ Evening 2019
- Year 13 Pastoral Parents’ Evening 2019
- Courses available
- Careers Information for Year 12
- Careers Information for Year 13
- Dress Code
- 2019-20 Attendance A Guide for Parents
- Sixth Form Enrichment Activities Summer 2019
- Associated Sixth Form Department Assessment Schedule 2019 – 20
- Health and Social Care Assessment Schedule 2019-20
- Applied Business Assessment Schedule 2019-2020
Higher Education Information