PLEASE NOTE: The menu with allergy information is available on the website only. The menu displayed in school will not always state all the allergen information.
We will provide a weekly allergy menu highlighting the following 14 allergens:
- Cereals containing gluten
- Milk and milk containing products
- Sesame Seeds
- Sulphur dioxide (sometimes known as sulphites)
For further information please visit www.food.gov.uk/allergy
- All Jacket potatoes, roast potatoes and new potatoes are milk free and soya free
- Mashed potatoes contain milk
- All vegetables / new potatoes are coated in a margarine which is milk and soya free
- All soups are gluten free
- All gravy is gluten free
- All cakes / puddings are made on site and have no nuts in any of the ingredients
The majority of food is produced on site by our in house staff. Please contact if you would like further information. All staff are trained on food hygiene standards and are aware of avoiding cross-contamination. Food ingredients do change from time to time so we do recommend that you check for allergens each week and do not assume the meal will be suitable just because you have had it previously.
Food Served Outside of the Lunch period
Food is available in the sixth form café from 8am throughout the day and in the main hall and deli bar at break-time. A number of the food items served contain gluten and milk. Please speak to the catering team for specific allergy information where required