During the Autumn term of Year 13 the Careers Department will work with you and your Senior Tutors to help you make post-18 applications for university, college, apprenticeships and employment or to plan for a gap year. We will also provide further guidance on applying for student finance and replying to course offers.
- How to write effective personal statement
- Ten things to put into your personal statement
- Ten things not to put into your personal statement
- Mock university interviews
- Year 13 UCAS Offers and Student Finance