2019 Leavers Figures
494 students in total:
During the Autumn term of Year 13 the Careers Department will work with you and your Senior Tutors to help you make post-18 applications for university, college, apprenticeships and employment or to plan for a gap year. We will also provide further guidance on applying for student finance and replying to course offers.
There are over 27,000 degree courses available at over 400 institutions so it is essential that you undertake some serious research to ensure you find the right degree course for you. The Careers Department will organise workshops, delivered by university representatives, which will cover the factors to consider when applying for university.
- UCAS Parent Information Tool
- Writing your Personal Statement
- Wider Reading and Super-Curricular Engagement
- Admissions Tests
- Healthcare and Veterinary statements 2020
- UCAS Apply 2021
- Performing Arts applications 2020