As well as looking after your body it is equally important to keep your mind in shape. Mental and physical well being are two halves of a whole, and you cannot have one if the other is being neglected.
Do remember there are people in school who are willing to talk and give you advice in these areas.
- Childline – This website gives advice and help about many issues concerning young people.
The Childline helpline is free on 0800 1111
- No Panic – No Panic offers support for sufferers of Panic Attacks, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and General Anxiety Disorder
- Young Minds – A website which now offers information to young people about emotional well-being and relationships
- Moodjuice – For help with life difficulties, support for healthy living, relationships, feelings and behaviours
- Winston’s Wish – Winston’s Wish helps bereaved children and young people rebuild their lives after a family death
- The Road for You – RD4U is a website designed for young people by young people. It is part of Cruse Bereavement Care and is here to support people after the death of someone close
- Samaritans – The Samaritans provides free emotional support and someone to talk to if needed