St. Aidan’s Church of England High School became an Academy in August 2011 and given the distinctive nature of the school it is committed to the ethos of the Christian faith in the tradition of the Anglican Church. It provides an education for students aged 11 – 19. As an Academy admissions are the responsibility of the Governing Body, however in terms of procedure we follow closely the policy and timings of North Yorkshire County Council.
In order to make an application for a place at St. Aidan’s you will need to complete two forms.
- First the online schools admissions application for North Yorkshire common application form
- Secondly you will need to complete the St. Aidan’s application form for admission, a sample of which can be viewed below.
The school’s admission number is 250. The school serves the Deaneries of Harrogate and Ripon.
For further information, prospective parents must contact the school directly.
For pupils of Sixth Form age, arrangements should be made with the Sixth Form Office by telephoning 01423 818516.
For North Yorkshire County Council’s guide for applications click here.
For information about admission into other Year groups, please contact the school directly.
- Main School Prospectus 18-19
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2019
- Admissions Criteria September 2019
- Year 7 application form for Sept 2019
- Associated Sixth Form Application Form 2019
- View our school video here
- Consultation note for new SIF and Admissions Criteria 2020
- Proposed New SIF Sept 2020
- Proposed New Oversubscription Criteria September 2020